Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- Phenotypically concordant and discordant monozygotic twins display different DNA copy-number-variation profiles.Am. J. Hum. Genet. 2008; 82: 763-771
- DNA methylation profiles in monozygotic and dizygotic twins.Nat. Genet. 2009; 41: 240-245
- Twinning.Lancet. 2003; 362: 735-743
- The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology.7th edition. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2003
- Comparisons of spontaneous germline mutation rates among drosophila, mouse, and human.Environ. Mol. Mutagen. 1995; 25: 48-64
- Variation in genome-wide mutation rates within and between human families.Nat. Genet. 2011; 43: 712-714
- The human gene mutation database: 2008 update.Genome Med. 2009; 1: 13
- Genome, epigenome and RNA sequences of monozygotic twins discordant for multiple sclerosis.Nature. 2010; 464: 1351-1356