The allelic distribution of 15 short tandem repeats (STRs) loci (D8S1179, D21S11, D7S820, CSF1PO, D3S1358, TH01, D13S317, D16S539, D2S1338, D19S433, vWA, TPOX, D18S51, D5S818 and FGA) were tested in 497 unrelated Yunnan Han individuals by the AmpFl STR® Identifiler™ kit. No deviation from Hardy–Weinberg equilibrium was observed except D7S820 locus treated by Bonferroni correction. Genetic parameters of forensic interests were calculated and the genetic differences between Yunnan Han and other eight populations were analyzed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chelex-100 as a medium for simple extraction of DNA for PCR-based typing from forensic material.Biotechniques. 1991; 10: 506-513
Powerstats Version 1.2, Promega Corporation Website: http://www.promega.com/geneticidtools/powerstats/.
- Multiple Tests, Genetic Data Analysis. 109. Sinauer Associates Inc., Sunderland, MA1990 (pp. 109–110)
- Genetic polymorphisms of 15 STR loci in Han population from Gansu.Chin. J. Forensic Med. 2006; 21 (in Chinese): 306-307
- The genetic polymorphism of short tandem repeat in Han population in Fujian Quanzhou.J. Fujian Med. Univ. 2004; 38: 56-59
- Genetic polymorphisms of 15 STR loci in Han population from Shaanxi (NW China).Forensic Sci. Int. 2005; 147: 89-91
- Genetic study of 15 STR loci in Guangxi Mao population.J. Forensic Med. 2003; 19 (in Chinese): 204-206
- Polymorphism of fifteen short tandem repeat loci in Hainan Li ethnic population.J. Sun. Yat-sen Univ. (Med. Sci.). 2005; 26: 651-653
- Abudu‘aini polymorphisms of 15 STR loci in the Uygur population in Xinjiang.Criminal Sci. Technol. 2004; 3 (in Chinese): 14-17
- Genetic polymorphisms of 15 STR loci in two Tibetan populations from Tibet Changdu and Naqu.China Forensic Sci. Int. 2007; 169: 239-243
- Allele frequencies for 15 STR loci in Tibetan populations from Nepal.Forensic Sci. Int. 2007; 169: 234-238
- Publication of population data of human polymorphisms.Forensic Sci. Int. 2000; 110: 3-5
Published online: March 28, 2008
Accepted: February 11, 2008
Received in revised form: December 27, 2007
Received: July 3, 2007
© 2008 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.