Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- Crime in England and Wales 2005/2006. Home Office Statistical Bulletin 12/06.Home Office, London2006
- General profile analysis report on the comparison of sexual offences submitted by the 10 sexual offence service forces to August 2005.Sexual Offence Service. 2005; : 1-49
- PCR-typing of DNA extracted from epidermal particles by scratching.Adv. Forensic Haemogenet. 1996; 6: 316-318
- A 5-year study on DNA recovered from fingernail clippings in homicide cases in Milan.Prog. Forensic Genet. 2003; 9: 929-932
- Genetic analysis of fingernail debris: application to forensic casework.Prog. Forensic Genet. 2003; 9: 921-924
- DNA analysis of fingernail debris using different multiplex systems: a case report.Int. J. Legal Med. 2001; 114: 263-266
- The prevalence of mixed DNA profiles in fingernail samples taken from individuals in the general population.Forensic Sci. Int. Gen. 2007; 1: 62-68
- Prevalence of foreign DNA under the fingernails.in: Proceedings of the Challenges and Changes 17th International Symposium on the Forensic Sciences, Wellington, NZ2004
- Y chromosome haplotype reference database (YHRD): update.Forensic Sci. Int. Gen. 2007; (online June 2007)
- DNA profile match probability calculation: how to allow for population stratification, relatedness, database selection and single bands.Forensic Sci. Int. 1994; 64: 125-140
- The impact of the principles of evidence interpretation on the structure and content of statements.Sci. Justice. 2000; 40: 233-239
- Interpretation of mixtures based on peak area—identification of genetic anomalies, stutters and other artefacts.in: Proceedings of the 2nd European Symposium on Human Identification. 1998: 61-72
- Analysis and interpretation of mixed forensic stains using DNA STR profiling.Forensic Sci. Int. 1998; 91: 55-70
- Persistence of DNA after digital penetration.MSc thesis, Centre for Forensic Science. University of Strathclyde, 2005
- Development and validation of the AmpFlSTR Yfiler PCR amplification kit: a male specific, single amplification 17 Y-STR multiplex system.J. Forensic Sci. 2006; 51: 64-75
- Performance characteristics of commercial Y-STR multiplex systems.J. Forensic Sci. 2007; 52: 1025-1034
- Joint match probabilities for Y chromosomal and autosomal markers.Forensic Sci. Int. 2008; 174: 234-238
☆All work carried out at The Forensic Science Service®.