Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- Genetic variation for 15 autosomal STR loci (PowerPlex 16) in a population sample from northern Greece.Forensic Sci. Int. 2006; 159: 61-63
- Mitochondrial control region sequences from northern Greece and Greek Cypriots.Int. J. Legal Med. 2008; 122: 87-89
- Coordinating Y chromosomal STR research for the courts.Int. J. Legal Med. 1999; 112: 1
- Molecular Evolutionary Genetics.Columbia University Press, New York1987
- Analysis of molecular variance (AMOVA) of Y-chromosome-specific microsatellites in two closely related human populations.Hum. Mol. Genet. 1996; 7 (erratum in: Hum. Mol. Genet. (6) (1997) 828): 1029-1033
S. Schneider, D. Roessli, L. Excoffier, Arlequin ver. 2.000: A Software for Population Genetics Data Analysis, Genetics and Biometry Laboratory, University of Geneva, Switzerland, 2000.
S. Willuweit, L. Roewer, on behalf of the International Forensic Y Chromosome User Group, Y chromosome haplotype reference database (YHRD): update, Forensic Sci. Int.: Genet. 1 (2) (2007) 83–87.
- DNA typing of short tandem repeat loci on Y-chromosome of Greek population.Forensic Sci. Int. 2002; 126: 261-264
- Y-chromosomal STR haplotypes in a population sample from continental Greece, and the islands of Crete and Chios.Forensic Sci. Int. 2004; 145: 61-64
- Male haplotypes and haplogroups differences between urban (Rimini) and rural area (Valmarecchia) in Romagna region (North Italy).Forensic Sci. Int. 2008; 175: 250-255
- Paternal and maternal lineages in the Balkans show a homogeneous landscape over linguistic barriers, except for the isolated Aromuns.Ann. Hum. Genet. 2006; 70: 459-487
- Y-chromosome-specific microsatellite variation in a population sample from Sardinia (Italy).Coll. Antropol. 2002; 26: 387-401
F. Stanciu, I.M. Stoian, O.R. Popescu, Comprehensive STR data for the AmpFlSTR Identifiler from Transylvania (NW Romania), Leg. Med. (Tokyo) (2008) (Epub ahead of print).
- DNA Commission of the International Society of Forensic Genetics (ISFG): an update of the recommendations on the use of Y-STRs in forensic analysis.Forensic Sci. Int. 2006; 157: 187-197
- Publication of population data of human polymorphisms.Forensic Sci. Int. 2000; 110: 3-5
☆The opinions and assertions contained herein are solely those of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as views of the U.S. Department of Defense or the U.S. Department of the Army.