Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- Validity of low copy number typing and applications to forensic science.Croat. Med. J. 2009; 50: 207-217
- Extracting evidence from forensic DNA analyses: future molecular biology directions.Biotechniques. 2009; 46: 339-350
- Characterization of new miniSTR loci to aid analysis of degraded DNA.J. Forensic Sci. 2005; 50: 43-53
- Application of low copy number DNA profiling.Croat. Med. J. 2001; 42: 229-232
- Application of low copy number STR typing to the identification of aged, degraded skeletal remains.J. Forensic Sci. 2007; 52: 1322-1327
- Analysis of the degradation of oligonucleotide strands during the freezing/thawing processes using MALDI-MS.Anal. Chem. 2000; 72: 5092-5096
- Effect of freezing and thawing on the stability of double helix of DNA.Nature. 1965; 207: 529-530
C. Gaillard, F. Strauss, Avoiding adsorption of DNA to polypropylene tubes and denaturation of short DNA fragments, Elsevier Technical Tips on-line, 1998, downloaded from http://www.frstrauss.free.fr/reprints/gaillard_TTO98.pdf, accessed July 03, 2004.
C. Gaillard, F. Strauss, Eliminating DNA Loss and Denaturation during Storage in Plastic microtubes, International Biotechnology Laboratory, 2000, 6, downloaded from http://www.frstrauss.free.fr/reprints/gaillard_IBL00.pdf, accessed February 14, 2010.
- Chain and conformation stability of solid-state DNA: Implications for room temperature storage.Nucleic Acids Res. 2010; 38: 1531-1546
- Biomatrica DNA SampleMatrix?: A new prospect for forensic DNA sample storage.in: Poster presentation at the American Academy of Forensic Science Meeting, Denver, CO, February2009
- Storage of DNA samples at ambient temperature using DNA-SampleMatrix.in: Poster presentation at the 18th Annual Meeting of International Symposium on Human Identification, Hollywood, CA, October2007
- Preservation of DNA.Cell Preserv. Technol. 2007; 5: 180-188
- The role of vitrification in anhydrobiosis.Annu. Rev. Physiol. 1998; 60: 73-103
- Trehalose as a “chemical chaperone”: fact and fantasy.Advanced Experimental Medical Biology. 2007; 594: 143-158
- Preservation and functional activity in lyophilized sarcoplasmic reticulum.Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 1983; 220: 477-484
- Optimal storage conditions for highly dilute DNA samples: a role for trehalose as a preserving agent.J. Forensic Sci. 2005; 50: 1101-1108
- Genomic DNA of Nostoc commune (Cyanobacteria) becomes covalently modified during long-term (decades) desiccation but is protected from oxidative damage and degradation.Nucleic Acids Res. 2003; 31: 2995-3005
- Budowle B. DNA Typing Protocols: Molecular Biology and Forensic Analysis. Eaton Publishing Company/Biotechniques Books, Westborough, MA2000
K.J. Hemmerich, Accelerated Aging, Medical Plastics and Biomaterials Magazine, 1998, p. 16.
DNA Bank Network, Long Term DNA Storage Workshop Proceedings, downloaded from http://www.dnabank-network.org/publications/Workshop_Long-term_DNA_storage-Summary_and_Abstracts.pdf, accessed February 15, 2010.
- Optimizing storage and handling of DNA extracts.Forensic Sci. Rev. 2010; 22: 131-144
- Chelex 100 as a medium for simple extraction of DNA for PCR-based typing from forensic material.Biotechniques. 1991; 10: 506-513
- Developmental validation of the PrepFiler™ forensic DNA extraction kit for extraction of genomic DNA from biological samples.J. Forensic Sci. 2009; 54: 599-607
- RNA in forensic science.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2007; 1: 69-74
- Messenger RNA profiling: a prototype method to supplant conventional methods for body fluid identification.Forensic Sci. Int. 2003; 135: 85-96
- mRNA profiling for body fluid identification by multiplex quantitative rt-PCR.J. Forensic Sci. 2007; 52: 1252-1262
- Multiplex mRNA profiling for the identification of body fluids.Forensic Sci. Int. 2005; 152: 1-12
- Messenger RNA profiling: a novel method for body fluid identification by real-time PCR.Forensic Sci. Int. 2006; 157: 181-186
- Stable RNA markers for blood and saliva identification revealed from whole genome expression analysis of time-wise degraded stains.Int. J. Legal Med. 2008; 122: 135-142
- A method for determining the age of a bloodstain.Forensic Sci. Int. 2005; 148: 37-45
- Green technologies for room temperature nucleic acid storage.Curr. Issues Mol. Biol. 2009; 12: 135-142
- Assessing a novel room-temperature RNA storage medium for compatibility in microarray gene expression analysis.Biotechniques. 2009; 47: 667-668
- Impact of collection, stabilization and isolation of bovine ear punches on high and low density genotyping arrays.Int. Soc. Anim. Genet. 2010; (downloaded from) (accessed on 08/28/10)