- •The 19 STR loci are highly polymorphic and informative in the studied populations.
- •Our study reveals a distinct characteristic of 4 eastern Chinese populations.
- •Data obtained from 19 STR loci is reflected by population migration in history.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Transcriptome profiling of pyrethroid resistant and susceptible mosquitoes in the malaria vector, Anopheles sinensis.BMC Genomics. 2014; 15: 448
- MEGA4: Molecular Evolutionary Genetics Analysis (MEGA) software version 4.0.Mol. Biol. Evol. 2007; 24: 1596-1599
- Allele frequencies for 15 autosomal STR loci in Fars province population, southwest of Iran.Leg. Med. 2013; 15: 226-228
- Genetic polymorphisms of 20 short tandem repeat loci from the Han population in Henan, China.Electrophoresis. 2014; 35: 1509-1514
- Genetic polymorphism of 15 STR loci in Chinese Han population from Shanghai municipality in East China.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2013; 7: e31-e34
- Allele frequencies of 19 autosomal STR loci in Manchu population of China with phylogenetic structure among worldwide populations.Gene. 2013; 529: 282-287
- Genetic polymorphisms of 19 STR loci in Shandong Han population.J. Forensic Med. 2013; 06 (446): 440-443
- Allele frequencies of 37 short tandem repeat loci in a Japanese population.Leg. Med. (Tokyo). 2013; 15: 342-346
- Genetic polymorphisms of 15 STR loci in Chinese Hui population.J. Forensic Sci. 2005; 50: 1508-1509
- Comparing six commercial autosomal STR kits in a large Dutch population sample.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2014; 10: 55-63
- Genetic polymorphisms of 15 STR loci in Chinese Han population living in Xi’an city of Shaanxi Province.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2008; 2: e15-18
- Establishment application of 18-STR database in Han population from Zhejiang Province.J. Sun Yat-Sen Univ. (Med. Sci.). 2010; 01: 0107-0122
- Population data of 15 STR loci of Chinese Yi ethnic minority group.Leg. Med. (Tokyo). 2008; 10: 220-224
- Population genetic analysis of 15 autosomal STR loci in the Russian population of northeastern Inner-Mongolia, China.Mol. Biol. Rep. 2010; 37: 3889-3895
- Population data of 15 STR in Chinese Han population from north of Guangdong.J. Forensic Sci. 2005; 50: 1510-1511
- Genetic polymorphisms of 15 STR in Chinese Salar ethnic minority group.Forensic Sci. Int. 2007; 173: 210-213
- Arlequin (version 3.0): an integrated software package for population genetics data analysis.Evol. Bioinform. Online. 2005; 1: 47-50
- Encyclopaedia Britannica. Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.Encyclopædia Britannica Inc., 2014 (web accessed: 22.7.14)
- Chinese Population Development History.Fujian People Publisher, 1991
- New guidelines for the publication of genetic population data.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2013; 7: 217-220
- Update of the guidelines for the publication of genetic population data.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2014; 10: A1-2
Published online: October 01, 2014
Received: August 30, 2014
© 2014 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.