Fifteen autosomal short tandem repeat (STR) loci were genotyped using the AmpFISTR Identifiler PCR Amplification kit from 505 unrelated healthy individuals of Miao ethnic minority living in the Guizhou Province, Southwest China. Also, the genetic distance between Miao and nine related populations was compared.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chelex 100 as a medium for simple extraction of DNA for PCR-based typing from forensic material.Biotechniques. 1991; 10: 506-513
- Tools for analysis of population statistics.Profiles DNA. 1999; 3: 14-16
- Arlequin suite ver 3.5: a new series of programs to perform population genetics analyses under Linux and Windows.Mol. Ecol. Resour. 2010; 10: 564-567
- PHYLIP (Phylogeny Inference Package) version 3.69.Department of Genome Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle2009
- TreeView: an application to display phylogenetic trees on personal computers.Comput. Appl. Biosci. 1996; 12: 357-358
- Genetic relationships among four minorities in Guangxi revealed by analysis of 15 STRs.J. Genet. Genomics. 2007; 34: 1072-1079
- Genetic polymorphism of 15-STR loci in Guangxi Hui population.Chin. J. Forensic Med. 2002; 17: 291-292
- Analyzing population differentiation between Han and other population of Guangxi.Int. J. Genet. 2008; 31: 409-412
- Genetic polymorphism of 20-STR loci in Xinjiang Uyghur population.Chin. J. Forensic Med. 2012; 27: 138-140
- A large population genetic study of 15 autosomal short tandem repeat loci for establishment of Korean DNA profile database.Mol. Cells. 2011; 32: 15-19
- Genetic polymorphisms of 15 STR loci in a Japanese population.J. Forensic Sci. 2006; 51: 188-189
- DNA recommendations 1997 of the International Society for Forensic Genetics.Vox Sang. 1998; 74: 61-63
- Update of guidelines for the publication of genetic population data.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2014; 10: A1-A2
Published online: November 13, 2014
© 2014 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.