- •EX16 + 10Y and EX16 + 18Y PCR systems which combine autosomal and Y chromosome STR loci.
- •The two systems are suitable for individual identification, paternity testing, paternal lineage testing and mixture identification.
- •The two systems provide a new approach for fighting against crime quickly.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- The CODIS STR project: evaluation of fluorescent multiplex STR systems.in: Presented at the American Academy of Forensic Sciences Annual Meeting, February 9–14, San Francisco CA1998
- The national DNA database.Forensic Sci. Int. 1997; 88: 33-42
- Studies for selecting core STR loci for CODIS.in: DNA Forensics Science, Evidence, and Future Prospects, November 1–18, McLean, VA1997
- Developmental validation of a forensic rapid DNA-STR kit: expressmarker 16.Forensic Sci. Int. 2014; : 36-42
- Integrated portable polymerase chain reaction-capillary electrophoresis microsystem for rapid forensic short tandem repeat typing.Anal. Chem. 2007; 79: 1881-1889
- Rapid and high-throughput forensic short tandem repeat typing using a 96-lane microfabricated capillary array electrophoresis microdevice.J. Forensic Sci. 2006; 51: 740-747
- Direct multiplex PCR from whole blood for rapid detection of Y chromosome microdeletions.Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008; 25: 406-409
Quality Assurance Standards(QAS) for DNA Databasing Laboratories (2009) Available at <http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/codis/qas_databasalabs>.
SWGDAM SWGDAM interpretation guidelines for autosomal STR yuping by forensic DNA testing laboratories Available at <http://www. fbi. gov/about-us/lab/codis/swgdam-interpretation-guidelines> (2010).
- Sequence analysis of DYS522 and DYS527 loci and their genetic polymorphism among Guangdong Han Population.HEREDITAS(Beijing). 2006; 28: 1355-1360
- A highly discriminating 21 locus Y-STRMegaplex system designed to augment the minimal haplotype loci for forensic casework.J. Forensic Sci. 2004; 49
- Application of Y short tandem repeat loci detected by multiplex polymerase chain reaction in forensic medicine.J. Xinxiang Med. College. 2010; 27
- Novel computational methods for increasing PCR primer design effectiveness in directed sequencing.BMC Bioinf. 2008; 9: 191
- Decisions with Multiple Objectives.Wiley, New York1976
- Slipped-strand mispairing: a major mechanism for DNA sequence evolution.Mol. Biol. 1987; 4: 203-221
- Sequence analysis and characterization of stutter products at the tetranucleotide repeat locus vWA.Nucleic Acids Res. 1996; 24: 2807-2812
- Slippage synthesis of simple sequence DNA.Nucleic Acids Res. 1992; 20: 211-215
- Systematic analysis of stutter percentages and allele peak height and peak area ratios at heterozygous STR loci for forensic casework and database samples.J. Forensic Sci. 2004; 49