Guizhou is a multinational state in China that has 49 ethnicities. There are 22 million Han people that only account for 69 percent of the total population. The Han population of Guizhou may have undergone some gene exchange with other minorities and may have genetic differences compared to other Han populations living in other regions of China. It is regrettable that there is a lack of data for the Han population in Guizhou.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chelex 100 as a medium for simple extraction of DNA for PCR-based typing from forensic material.Biotechniques. 1991; 10: 506-513
- DNA Commission of the International Society of Forensic Genetics (ISFG): an update of the recommendations on the use of Y-STRs in forensic analysis.Int. J. Legal Med. 2006; 120: 191-200
- Molecular Evolutionary Genetics.Columbia University Press, New York1987: 176-179
- Y-chromosome STR haplotype profiling in the Korean population.Forensic Sci. Int. 2001; 115: 231-237
- Population genetics for 17 Y-STR loci (AmpFISTR(R) Y-filer™) in Luzhou Han ethnic group.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2013; 7: e23-e26
- Population genetics for 17 Y-STR loci in a Chinese Han population sample from Mudanjiang city, Northeast China.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2014; 13: e16-e17
- Population genetics of 17 Y-STR loci in a large Chinese Han population from Zhejiang province, Eastern China.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2011; 5: e11-e13
- Population data of 17 Y-STR loci in Nanyang Han population from Henan province, Central China.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2014; 13: 145-146
- Population data of 17 Y-STR haplotypes in Jining Han population from Shandong province, East China.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2015; 19: e47-e49
- Genetic analysis of 17 Y-STR loci in Han population from Gansu province, northwestern China.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2015; 19: e134-e135
- Genetic polymorphisms and mutation rates of 27 Y-chromosomal STRs in a Han population from Guangdong Province, Southern China.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2016; 21: 5-9
- New guidelines for the publication of genetic population data.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2013; 7: 217-220
Published online: May 17, 2016
Accepted: May 14, 2016
Received in revised form: May 14, 2016
Received: November 27, 2015
© 2016 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.