- •Comprehensive study of 17 X-STRs in seven Spanish populations.
- •Spanish allele and haplotype frequencies database for forensic purposes.
- •Highly discriminative tool for forensic identification and kinship testing.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- Iberian allele frequency database for 10 X-STRs.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2015; 19: 76-78
- Using X-chromosomal markers in relationship testing: calculation of likelihood ratios taking both linkage and linkage disequilibrium into account.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2011; 5: 506-511
- Haplotyping of STR cluster DXS6801-DXS6809-DXS6789 on Xq21 provides a powerful tool for kinship testing.Int. J. Legal Med. 2005; 119: 363-369
- X-chromosomal markers: past, present and future.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2007; 1: 93-99
- Results of the GEP-ISFG collaborative study on an X-STR Decaplex.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. Suppl. Ser. 2008; 1: 677-679
- A GEP- ISFG collaborative study on the optimization of an X-STR decaplex: data on 15 Iberian and Latin American populations.Int. J. Legal Med. 2009; 123: 227-234
- Genetic characterization of ten X-STRs in a population from the Spanish Levant.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2012; 6: e180-e181
- Genetic diversity of 10 X-STR markers in a sample population from the region of Murcia in Spain.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. Suppl. Ser. 2011; 3: e437-e438
- Population genetic data for 10 X-STR loci in autochthonous Basques from Navarre (Spain).Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2012; 6: e146-e148
- Population data for 10 X-chromosome STRs from north-east of Spain.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2012; 6: e13-e15
- Mirandese language and genetic differentiation in Iberia: a study using X chromosome markers.Ann. Hum. Biol. 2015; 42: 20-25
- Genetic analysis of 12 X-chromosome STRs in Western Mediterranean populations.Int. J. Legal Med. 2015; 129: 253-255
- Development of a new highly efficient 17 X-STR multiplex for forensic purposes.Electrophoresis. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1002/elps.201500546
- Allele and haplotype diversity of 26 X-STR loci in four nationality populations from China.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e65570
- Characteristics of eight X-STR loci for forensic purposes in the Chinese population.Int. J. Legal Med. 2011; 125: 127-131
- Variability of the entire mitochondrial DNA control region in a human isolate from the Pas Valley (northern Spain).J. Forensic Sci. 2010; 55: 1196-1201
- Haploview: analysis and visualization of LD and haplotype maps.Bioinformatics. 2005; 21: 263-265
- Arlequin (version 3.0): an integrated software package for population genetics data analysis.Evol. Bioinform. Online. 2005; 1: 47-50
- Past: paleontological statistics software package for education and data analysis.Palaeontol. Electron. 2001; 4: 9-17
- Development of a highly polymorphic STR marker for identity testing purposes at the human androgen receptor gene (HUMARA).J. Forensic Sci. 1998; 43: 1046-1049
- Allele and haplotype diversity of X-chromosomal STRs in Ivory Coast.Int. J. Legal Med. 2011; 125: 749-752
- Linkage and linkage disequilibrium analysis of X-STRs in Italian families.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2011; 5: 152-154
- Population data of 12 X-STR loci in a North of Portugal sample.Int. J. Legal Med. 2013; 127: 63-64
- DXS10079, DXS10074 and DXS10075 are STRs located within a 280-kb region of Xq12 and provide stable haplotypes useful for complex kinship cases.Int. J. Legal Med. 2006; 120: 337-345
- Linkage disequilibrium—understanding the evolutionary past and mapping the medical future.Nat. Rev. Genet. 2008; 9: 477-485