- •GeneMarker® HTS was developed as a comprehensive tool for analysis of mtDNA MPS data.
- •A novel alignment and motif file approach was used for development of GeneMarker® HTS.
- •Successful haplotype determination for 500 CR sequences with GeneMarker® HTS.
- •Successful heteroplasmy assessment for 500 CR sequences with GeneMarker® HTS.
- •Minimal manual analysis required when using GeneMarker® HTS.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- Why our justice system convicts innocent people, and the challenges faced by innocence projects trying to exonerate them.New Crim. Law Rev. 2011; 14: 333-402
- Capillary electrophoresis in court: the landmark decision of the People of Tennessee versus Ware.J. Capill. Electrop. 1997; 4: 145-156
- The contribution of DNA to the disaster victim identification (DVI) effort.Forensic Sci. Int. 2011; 205: 52-58
- Mitochondrial DNA sequence analysis of human skeletal remains: identification of remains from the Vietnam War.J. Forensic Sci. 1993; 38: 542-553
- Mitochondrial DNA sequence heteroplasmy in the Grand Duke of Russia Georgij Romanov establishes the authenticity of the remains of Tsar Nicholas II.Nat. Genet. 1996; 12: 417-420
- Second generation sequencing allows for mtDNA mixture deconvolution and high resolution detection of heteroplasmy.Croat. Med. J. 2011; 52: 299-313
- Development and assessment of an optimized next-generation DNA sequencing approach for the mtgenome using the Illumina MiSeq.Forensic Sci. Int. Gen. 2014; 13: 20-29
- Mitochondrial DNA heteroplasmy in the emerging field of massively parallel sequencing.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2015; 18: 131-139
- Reconstructing mitochondrial genomes directly from genomic next-generation sequencing reads −a baiting and iterative mapping approach.Nucleic Acids Res. 2013; 41 (e129): 1-9
- Maternal age effect and severe germ-line bottleneck in the inheritance of human mitochondrial DNA.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 2014; 111: 15474-15479
- MToolBox: a highly automated pipeline for heteroplasmy annotation and prioritization analysis of human mitochondrial variants in high-throughput sequencing.Bioinformatics. 2014; 30: 3115-3117
- MitoSeek: extracting mitochondria information and performing high-throughput mitochondria sequencing analysis.Bioinformatics. 2013; 29: 1210-1211
- Massively parallel sequencing of complete mitochondrial genomes from hair shaft samples.Forensic Sci. Int. Gen. 2015; 15: 8-15
- Concordance and reproducibility of a next generation mtGenome sequencing method for high-quality samples using the Illumina MiSeq.Forensic Sci. Int. Gen. 2016; 24: 10-11
- mitoSAVE: Mitochondrial sequence analysis of variants in Excel.Forensic Sci. Int. Gen. 2014; 12: 122-125
- DNA Commission of the International Society for Forensic Genetics: revised and extended guidelines for mitochondrial DNA typing.Forensic Sci. Int. Gen. 2014; 13: 134-142
- Consistent treatment of length variants in the human mtDNA control region: a reappraisal.Int. J. Leg. Med. 2008; 122: 11-21
- Validation of an NGS approach for diagnostic BRCA1/BRCA2 mutation testing.Mol. Diagn. Ther. 2015; 19: 119-130
- Evaluation of a new NGS method based on a custom AmpliSeq library and Ion Torrent PGM sequencing for the fast detection of genetic variations in cardiomyopathies.Clin. Chim. Acta. 2014; 433: 266-271
- Performance evaluation of the next-generation sequencing approach for molecular diagnosis of hereditary hearing loss.Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 2013; 148: 1007-1016
- A custom software solution for forensic mtDNA analysis of MiSeq data.Forensic Sci. Int. Gen. 2015; 5: e614-e616
- Sequence and organization of the human mitochondrial genome.Nat. Genet. 1981; 290: 457-465
- Reanalysis and revision of the Cambridge reference sequence for human mitochondrial DNA.Nat. Genet. 1999; 23: 147
- Identification of common molecular subsequences.J. Mol. Biol. 1981; 147: 195-197
- Fast and accurate short read alignment with Burrows–Wheeler transform.Bioinformatics. 2009; 25: 1754-1760
- Generating population data for the EMPOP database −an overview of the mtDNA sequencing and data evaluation processes considering 273 Austrian control region sequences as example.Forensic Sci. Int. 2007; 166: 164-175
- Improved visability of quasi-median networks with the EMPOP NETWORK software.Croat. Med. J. 2014; 55: 15-120
- The distribution of the flora in the alpine zone.New Phytol. 1912; 11: 7-50