- •Reporting 3128 Powerplex Y23 profiles from four UK and Irish populations.
- •Investigation into shared haplotypes using 5 additional loci included in Yfiler Plus kit.
- •Investigation into allele duplications and deletions.
- •Sequencing of primer binding and mobility shift mutations in loci DYS481, DYS392 and DYS576.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- Global analysis of Y-chromosomal haplotype diversity for 23 STR loci.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2014; 12: 12-23
- Chelex 100 as a medium for simple extraction of DNA for PCR-based typing from forensic material.Biotechniques. 1991; 10: 506-513
- Predicting RNA secondary structure by free energy minimization.Theor. Chem. Acc. 2005; 116: 160-168
- Mfold web server for nucleic acid folding and hybridization prediction.Nucleic Acids Res. 2003; 31: 3406-3415
- New guidelines for the publication of genetic population data.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2013; 7: 217-220
- Revised guidelines for the publication of genetic population data.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2017; 30: 160-163
- Y-chromosome STR haplotypes in somalis.Forensic Sci. Int. 2005; 151: 317-321
- Y-chromosomal STR analysis in the pashtun population of southern Afghanistan.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2012; 6: e103-e105
- Population data of 12 Y-STR loci from a Somali population.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. Suppl. Ser. 2009; 2: 413-415
- A distinct Y-STR haplotype for Amelogenin negative males characterized by a large Yp11.2 (DYS458-MSY1-AMEL-Y) deletion.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2007; 166: 115-120
- Determination of deleted regions from Yp11: 2 of an amelogenin negative male.Legal Med. 2009; 11: 578-580
- Dynamic nature of the proximal AZFc region of the human Y chromosome: multiple independent deletion and duplication events revealed by microsatellite analysis.Hum. Mutat. 2008; 29: 1171-1180
- Off-ladder alleles due to a single nucleotide polymorphism in the flanking region at DYS481 detected by the PowerPlex® Y23 System.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2016; 24: 7-8
- A global reference for human genetic variation.Nature. 2015; : 68-526