Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
- Taiwan Innocence Project: R v Long-Q1 Chen.2013 (Accessed 23 June 2018)
- Privacy in the genomic era.ACM Comput. Surv. 2015; 48https://doi.org/10.1145/2767007
- Genealogy Site MyHeritage Hacked.2018 (Accessed 23 June 2018)
23andMe: Guide for Law Enforcement (2018). https://www.23andme.com/law-enforcement-guide (Accessed 23 June 2018).
- Who needs special needs? On the constitutionality of collecting DNA and other biometric data from arrestees.J. Law Med. Ethics. 2006; 34: 247-284
GEDmatch. https://www.gedmatch.com 2018 (Accessed 23 June 2018).
- James Watson’s Personal Genome Sequence.2018 (Accessed 23 June 2018)https://archive.is/20120803192155/http://jimwatsonsequence.cshl.edu/cgi-perl/gbrowse/jwsequence/?name=Sequence:NM_005516.3
- The personal genome project.Mol. Syst. Biol. 2005; 1: 0030https://doi.org/10.1038/msb4100040
- BioSocieties 3: 217.2008https://doi.org/10.1017/S1745855208006121 (Accessed 23 June 2018)
- What DNA Testing Companies’ Terrifying Privacy Policies Actually Mean.2017 (Accessed 23 June 2018)https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/10/what-dna-testing-companies-terrifying-privacy-policies-actually-mean/
- ‘Familial Searching’, Its Promise and Perils.2010 (Accessed 23 June 2018)
- Relative doubt: familial searches of a DNA database.Mich. Law Rev. 2010; 109: 291-348
- Familial Searches. Science of the Future: Identifying Criminals Through Their Family Members.2018 (Accessed 23 June 2018)
- Familial DNA Searches: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.2016 (Accessed 23 June 2018)https://heavy.com/news/2016/12/familial-dna-searches-search-karina-vetrano-new-york-queens-father-analysis-testing-test-current-approaches-justin-christian-ohio/
- Hindmarsh R. Rrainsack B. Genetic Suspects: Global Governance of Forensic DNA Profiling and Databasing. Cambridge University Press, 2010
- Genealogy databases and the future of criminal investigations.Science. 2018; 360: 1078-1079
- Golden State Killer DNA Reveals Major Data Privacy Concerns.2018 (Accessed 23 June 2018)https://www.geek.com/tech/golden-state-killer-dna-search-raises-major-data-privacy-concerns-1739868/
- 23andMe Donating DNA Kits to Help Reunite Migrant Families.The Mercury News, 2018 (Accessed 23 June 2018)https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/06/21/congresswoman-jackie-speier-asks-23andme-to-reunite-families-separated-at-border/