To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Examining performance and likelihood ratios for two likelihood ratio systems using the PROVEDIt dataset.PloS One. 2021; 16e0256714
- A comparison of likelihood ratios obtained from EuroForMix and STRmixTM.J. Forensic Sci. 2021; 66: 2138-2155
- A comparison of software for the evaluation of complex DNA profiles.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2019; 40: 114-119
- A comparative study of qualitative and quantitative models used to interpret complex STR DNA profiles.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2016; 25: 85-96
- A large-scale dataset of single and mixed-source short tandem repeat profiles to inform human identification strategies: PROVEDIt, Forensic science international.Genetics. 2018; 32: 62-70
Published online: April 20, 2022
Accepted: April 11, 2022
Received in revised form: April 11, 2022
Received: April 8, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.